People with eyes should look away NOW

Friday, December 02, 2005

Tom Hanks: I'm a cunt revelation!


Tom Hanks reveals for the first time what a cunt he really is on tonight's Parkinson.
The wrinkly interviewer sat shaving his legs whilst Tom broke down before him.
'It suddenly hit me one day, I'm a cunt, wham! Just like that, I can't express my sorrow for the misery I have caused everyone, in particular for the Ladykillers. I'm no Sellers, I'm not even a Dickie. I'm a cunt and I don't know what to do about it but I think I might start crying again.'
Parky sagely advised suicide.
Hanks also promoted his charity for people who can't tell the time, Charity United Non Timekeepers.
The interview ends as Hanks weeps into his pillow.

Current trends in Hollywood show a surprising number of stars realising that they are indeed,cunts. Sir Alec Baldwin coined the phrase 'cuntism' when he came out last month. Ron Howard is reported to have booked into an LA clinic in a bid to cure his suspected cuntism. Howard was unavailable for comment as he had lost his way.

Parkinson 9pm BBBBC1
WARNING: This show may contain Billy Connolly.


Categories:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never been so offended !how dare you criticise Tom hanks.He is my favourite ever actor even though he's a cunt.

00:13

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apollo 13 was one of my best,most successful movies...unfortunately this cunt was in it.

05:10

 
Blogger Whose Idea Was? said...

I think he's very versatile. Who can forget his moving portrayals of a retarded cunt and a cunt in space.

10:58

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well cunt does as cunt is and I should know.

16:07

 
Blogger Manny Kulkowski said...

I was particularly enchanted by his performance of cunt getting an oscar, for which I believe, he was nominated for an oscar.

16:42

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Contrary to popular belief, Tom Hanks does not take it up the ass. But boy is he a cunt.

18:02

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU ANTI TOM HANKS BASTARDS I THINK YOU WILL FIND THAT THIS ACTUALLY STANDS FOR
*c CLEVER
*u UNIQUE
*n NICE
*t TWAT! but thats ok because you are all secretly attracted to him, because otherwise why would you use a most valued part of the female anatomy!

02:21

 
Blogger Manny Kulkowski said...

What a load of cock. I think you'll find that stands for
*C cunt
*U cunt
*N cunt
*T cunt
Do your research instead of sucking cock all day.

03:34

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker Powered by Blogger how to add a hit counter to a website