People with eyes should look away NOW

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Man spews ring into orbit.

Further oil has been added to the fire of Planetoid debate as Mr Fritz Von Cavanagh succesfully spewed his own ring piece into space. Baffled Astonomers were amazed at the discovery of what they assumed to be yet another Planetoid.

Astronomer, Johnny Walker told us this;

"We all thought it was a major new discovery. I had won the sweepstake to have it named after me so I was pretty excited. Imagine my disappointment when I phoned NASA and they told me it was just a ring piece. The lads in the observatory named the photocopier after me instead to stop me crying like a cunt. It's not really the same though. I hear NASA are taking it seriously now however."

Since gaining orbit Mr Fritz Von Cavanagh's ring piece has developed it's own gravitational pull. It has effectively drawn all the nearby space vomit into itself and, we are told, is growing.


Jack Daniels, NASA Head of Stuff;

"The rate at which this thing is growing is phenomenal. We've already lost several satellites that are just covered in spew and inoperable. With our big computers and the like we have been able to predict it's further growth. We believe that by next week it will be big enough to be classed as a planet. Tom Hanks has absolutely nothing to do with this."

We spoke with Mr Fritz Von Cavanagh at his home in Worthingtons Originals, Chestershire.

"I don't really recall the event at all. I just remember hearing Petula Clarke's Puppet on a String then a vague popping sound in my ears as my ring piece exited my mouth. Fuck knows where it went but the house was a state when I woke up. Piss and Spew everywhere. It's ruined the carpet and I used to have a dog."


So, it would seem Puko is a planet afterall.



















Today's writing style has been: Naked.

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cocking hell!

12:42

 
Blogger matt of comooxdom said...

I've seen it!!!! with my giant quim shaped telescope. I took a photograph with my eyes. I'll look at it now.... oh no it's gone. I'll look again tonight if the sun every goes away. Twat.

13:24

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is all highly illogical. Oh, and yes, twat, although that is highly illogical too. Twat.

13:03

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a totally amazing coincidence as I heard the original concept for the Ring films was a mans ringpiece spewed into space. That is until they changed it completely and put scary Japanese women in it. My brother shit himself seven times watching that but then he is disabled.

12:56

 
Blogger matt of comooxdom said...

when is there going to be a new celebrity sex position of the week?

I'm waiting for Noel Edmunds, Deal or No Deal 'tea baggin' themed sex position.

22:55

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No I didn't.

23:39

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not gay.

23:41

 
Blogger Manny Kulkowski said...

Following a lengthy court action involving several wooden mannequins and a tub of lard 'Celebrity sex position of the week' will return, along with plenty of Noel Edmunds related merchandising.
Noel Edmunds' lawyers have requested we stress that Noel is in fact, not gay, although we maintain that Saturday Swapshop was extremely dodgy. To this day Maggie Philbin will not describe events off-camera but upholds that it was these events which ended her steamy affair with Cheggars and made him such a cunt.

12:20

 
Blogger matt of comooxdom said...

I'm a big fan of Cheggars, especially some of his earlier late night work such as 'Cheggars plays Cock' and 'Cheggars polishes his Biffin'. I have a signed autograph of him with his legs behind his head. Magic.

12:58

 
Blogger Manny Kulkowski said...

I enjoyed his part as Cunt on the Big Breakfast. He has of course played similar roles on other daytime TV shows. His show 'Cheggars tops one off' didn't seem to last too long though.

20:11

 
Blogger Manny Kulkowski said...

All you need to know is Noel is gay, even though he's 'not' and Cheggars is a cunt. It's as simple as that.

09:55

 
Blogger Kabooke Quantum Fighter said...

i have pluto...in my pants.

in fact, you, and or anyone looking for anything, can find that which you seek...in my pants.

ps: you can actually do this yourself. you will need the following items.

1. a large pair of pants.
2. kool shit.
3. a picture of my dong.

how to implement -

put on pants, in conventional way. not neccessary to zip up pants. throw in pic of my wang and kool shit.

when to use -

anytime your with a hot chick, or dude, and they say something like "oooh i could reaaally go for a double fudge sundae,"
you say "i have a double fudge sundae"
they say "umm where??"
you say "in my pants."
if, bychance, you did happen to put a double fudge sundae in your pants, then pull it out and present it to them. watch in awe as they get hypnotized by what else may be in your amazing pants.
if you do not have said item in pants, proceed to show them my manaconda and giblets. it satisfies any sort of craving, anytime, anywhere. use as directed.
cuddles!
KQF

19:31

 
Blogger Winston Q Niles said...

Mr Fighter Man, No.

20:06

 
Blogger Winston Q Niles said...

Anyone for Tiffin!?

08:47

 
Blogger Manny Kulkowski said...

I'm ok, I had a Malteser earlier.

14:06

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker Powered by Blogger how to add a hit counter to a website