People with eyes should look away NOW

Friday, May 26, 2006

Nudists get one up the 'arris.

We have obtained amateur video footage of a suspected attack made upon the lovely naked people of Brighton nudist beach today. The film was severely damaged and only a few segments were left intact.
It is believed right wing anti-nudist campaigners may be to blame although eyewitnesses tell us Mr Elmslow, a regular nudist since 1958, was becoming rather 'excitable' around the time of the explosion.
Miss Dewy Meadows was enjoying her usual morning bounce when Mr Elmslow possibly 'went-off' subsequently 'losing his mess'.
Police are not ruling him out of their enquiry until all the evidence has been tasted.

Miss S T Davis told us;

"One minute we were frollicking naked and without a care, the next we were twenty miles up in the sky. It's incredible we all survived really."

Please view the following images with EXTREME caution.

Lesbians (possibly) frollicking without a care.
beach_e0

Miss Dewy Meadows enjoying her morning bounce.
boobs2

Could this be the point at which Mr Elmslow possibly 'went off '?
religionguy_e0

5,000 tonnes of Manfat or a thermo-nuclear device? Police remain unsure.
atomic


Brighton Nudist beach will be closed for two weeks to allow for decontamination.

Categories:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloody Kalingas! It's no wonder the poor fucker went off, he must have been saving that load up for fucking years! I've just had a controlled explosion in my own pants.

09:40

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like that wobbly lady,wud she be my wife?

13:06

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony, you already have Pam and her five sisters. Don't be greedy now.

17:21

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sir, is it safe to use man fat in my ginger snaps?

19:26

 
Blogger Manny Kulkowski said...

Completely. Manfat actually binds at lower temperatures and I think you'll find your ginger snaps will now have that salty sea taste they may have always been lacking. It is also perfectly safe to use as a garnish though doesn't perform too well as a bath scrub.

20:21

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not gay.

21:33

 
Blogger Ruby Blathergab said...

I'm a little shocked Manny...Why'd you show my secret "Fat Lesbos Gone Wild" footage?!

I'm terribly ashamed. My ass was absolutely huge then.


oh and P.S.:

Miss Dewy Meadows isn't going to be quite so comfortable swinging those in about 8 years. Ha!

07:40

 
Blogger Manny Kulkowski said...

My apologies, I thought they were for general consumption. To be fair you can't see your face although your ass is world famous and I believe will be commencing a world tour to promote it's latest album, "Up the shitter" very soon.
Oh well, a bit of exposure never hurt anyone but people get funny about it in shops I find.

15:36

 
Blogger Ruby Blathergab said...

funny about it in the shops eh Manny?! LOL!

(don't be confused as to the pic, Ruby--the Tart--is now a team member on my blog and needed her photo for herself. This one of me will have to do until I get my proofs back from Hef.)

AS to my ass being world famous, tell me something I didn't already know Mr. Smarty Pants. :)

00:54

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker Powered by Blogger how to add a hit counter to a website