People with eyes should look away NOW

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Well Fuck Me! World Cup Special

Trinidad and Tobago

Trinidad and Tobago became part of the British Empire in the 19th century and is located close to Bernard Manning's left nipple. Although slightly smaller than a large Tupperware container, Trinidad and Tobago has the world's largest natural reservoir of cheese. Scientists in the country have begun constructing a cheese tower that will reach the moon, where more cheese is believed to be located. Upon completion, Trinidad and Tobago will become the largest cheese superpower in the universe.

Trinidad and Tobago's legal system is based on the Law of the Seaside and the country has more than a dozen public holidays each week. Trinidad and Tobago is the only exporter of Dwight Yorke and is a major importer of biscuits; the country has no natural biscuit resources of its own. The president of Trinidad and Tobago is Peg Leg Bates whose stag fighting antics are famous in the Carribean.

Whilst listening to the Trinidad and Tobago national anthem I contracted genital warts.


Categories:

12 Comments:

Blogger Ruby Blathergab said...

Oh no Winston, not the warts. LOL! I am sorry, I shouldn't laugh at another person's tragic medical issues. But dammit, I just can't help myself.

Good Luck with the ladies!
Pamela

03:40

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I contracted diahorrea watching England play yesterday. Think it might have something to do with the amount of shit that was on the pitch. It must've transferred through the TV. They should put a health warning on future England matches.

22:13

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am disabled and afraid that I will die when I watch the next England game

14:33

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am fully-abled and afraid that I will become disabled when I watch the next England game. See how these things filter down the chain.

15:04

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a bit of a mong and I'm just worried all the time really.

15:09

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've just read that ITV's coverage of the world cup will cause permanent disfigurement. Is this true because I'm shit scared.

17:29

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, fuck you Manny ya big homo

17:31

 
Blogger Manny Kulkowski said...

Hey, Why does everyone want to fuck me all of a sudden? Not that I'm complaining mind but I ain't no Winston Q Niles motherfucker.
Brazil will be playing on the 22nd against the Japaners. I think the Japaners are putting a microchip in goal so they may be going home soon.
My love to you all...Manny Kulkowski.

16:25

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry Richard, won't make any difference to me. I haven't got a fucking clue what you look like with all the Diazepam Tequila's onboard. Yah.

16:27

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lets all fuck manny!!!!!

19:39

 
Blogger Manny Kulkowski said...

Wow, check your quotes. Camembert once said, 'Fuck me, that's sore'. Sadly I cannot accept the praise for said Well fuck me articles as they were Q Niles' own sickened work. We really are two people. We've taken your hugs and kisses though and are planning to sell them on the black market to loveless couples. We'll get a good price for them. Cheers an all!

15:10

 
Blogger Winston Q Niles said...

Yeah, cheers an all!

17:05

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker Powered by Blogger how to add a hit counter to a website